Sunday, July 24, 2011

IllumiCorp: The Creepiest Video You May Ever See about the Illuminati's Corporate Controlled New World Order!


Imagine a point in time in the not too distant future when all global corporations, as well as all national governments have finally merged into just one monolithic monopoly. That was the dream of John D. Rockefeller who was once quoted as saying that: "Competition is a Sin!"


Now imagine yourself in this current economic crisis being given the opportunity to gain "a Ground Floor entry level position" with IllumiCorp. Bear in mind that as an IllumiCorp Initiate that your "entry level position" is actually to serve as IllumiCorp's inside man, or woman for a major international conglomerate as the CEO or CFO for a Fortune 100 Corporation. Now as part of your training program your task is to watch Volume I of IllumiCorps video training series. Your mission if you accept it is to either whole heartedly, accept or reject IllumiCorp's opportunity to:


"Gain the whole world, while losing your eternal soul!"








Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
or whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. Mark 8:34-38

5 comments:

  1. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.
    I am attempting to find things to enhance my website!
    I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    my weblog :: cash advance rate
    my page - visit home page

    ReplyDelete